Sunday 20 May 2012

All things grow in love

Hi Everyone,

It is a gorgeous day here in Inverness, after I have posted this, i will be going into the garden to do some much needed long may the sun last we really need it after all this rain and cold weather. My Grandson has returned to his Mum and Dad, I wanted me to thank everyone for the lovely comments left yesterday on his card. Onto my card.

this is a Crafts and Me digi image called Rose.
The papers are My Mind's Eye
Red Card
Lace and Pearls
Paper roses
Ribbon
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Pearl Heart

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Crafts and Me Challenge #84 - Pearls and Lace

Cute Card Thursday #217- A Touch of Sparkle
Sketch Saturday #208  - Sketch 
Oh la la creations Challenge #105 - Ribbon or Twine 
Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 108 - Anything goes 
The Crafty Pad Designs Challenge # 117 - Bingo I have used Ribbon, Flowers and Bling.
The Ribbon Girl  Colour Challenge # 19  - Colour Challenge

16 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Marlene...love the image and great colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Dawn said...

Fab creation! I love that image & the colours you've used!
Thanks for playing in the Bingo Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card Marlene.
xx

cotnob said...

Pretty card, I love your papers and fab image.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

I agree it's been too cold in Scotland for too long!! Beautiful day today though. Love the image on your card and your choice of papers set it off nicely.x

coops said...

so stunning marlene.your colours are gorgous and fab pretty image and design.
thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning card, I just love the MME papers xx

Hannelie said...

Ooh! I love it!
Glad you joined us at Robyns Fetish this week!

JoanieMc said...

Your card is lovely. I think the colors and design are great. Thanks so much for entering your creation in the Crafty Pad Challenge this week. Hope to see more of your creations.

Hugs
Joanie
xxxx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is beautiful, I love the gorgeous image and lush flowers n colours too :)
Kelly.x

sara said...

beautiful card one of my fave images thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

Ribbon Girl said...

You managed to make the direct link! sorr, I commented on your entry but have only just see the comment you left on our blog, hugs Mary G x

kassa said...

Lovely card and great image too.
Kxoxo

Unknown said...

A really pretty card Marlene!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week!
Lizy DT x

Jen Nelson said...

fab card!!
thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday

Jen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...