Tuesday 7 August 2012

Country Girl

Good Evening Everyone,

Oh am I late with my post today, I will be glad when the Olympics are over, I can't stop watching them, it has been very exciting, Team GB are doing reaally well with more Gold Medals today. I will just have to try and get my cards made in between events.

Onto my Card

Green Card
White Scalloped Blank card
Dovecraft  Papers
Doily
Cheery Lynn Flourish Die
Davecraft Flowers
Tonic Punch Butterflies
Pearl Flower Shape
Pearls
Nesties Dies
Pink Petticoat Sentiment

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

The Cutie Pie Challenge #24 - Spots and Stripes
Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge #26 - Swirls and Lace 
Magic in the air Challenge - Decorate with Doilies

10 comments:

rachel said...

this is brilliant Marlene - really pretty - love the image and the colours you have chosen! Hugs xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and layout.xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, love the image and yummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.beautiful pretty design and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Sue Nicholson said...

One fab card, great colour combination, sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. I like how you used two doily's, the flowers and the gorgeous lace. Thanks for joining us over at There's Magic in the Air-Paper Cupcakes.

pam said...

beautiful card marlene, love the layout..pam

Flowergirl said...

Really cute card, perfect for our challenge,
Thanks for joining in with The Cutie pies this time,
Wendy x

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Crafty hugs. Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...