Sunday 5 August 2012

Sprinkle a little love

Hi Everyone,

Hasn't the Olympic Games been great to watch, yesterday and today, Andy Murray winning the gold medal,
and Mo Farah winning the gold in the 10.000metres, it has been very exciting.

Now onto my card

White Pearlescent Card
Sugar Nellie Stamp
Dovecraft papers, I bought these when I was on holiday,
Matching flowers, butterfly and buttons
Pearl heart Shape
Pink Petticoat Sentiment
Cheesecloth
White Scalloped Card Blank
Woodware corner Punch
Stickles Stardust on the fairys wings.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

The Sugar Bowl Challenge # 88 - Gayles Sketch, theme Summertime.


Thank you for your lovely comments


9 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

How sweet, love the image. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I love the sweet image and the colours are beautiful

Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the sweet image, the papers and the design.
Kevin xx

rachel said...

Fabulous card Marlene - such a super image - I really have enjoyed the olympics too - its been an amazing weekend xx

Chrissy C said...

Gorgeous colours - nice and summery. The image is lovely.

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous Marlene, love the image, could just do with a cuppa, wish I had a little fairy to make mine :o)
Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog over the weekend. Hugs Teresa xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love the sweet image and fab soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, love the fab image and details.xxx

Allthingsinky said...

Beautiful card Marlene,Love the image and the fab layout...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...