Wednesday 19 September 2012

A Gift for You

Close up


Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Yesterday I started my Craft Room, filled all the holes, today I will sand all the Woodwork and then wash it all down, ready for painting.

Onto my Card

Kraft Card
Brown Pearlescent Card
Papermania Timeless Papers
Sugar Nellie Digi
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Christmas Ribbon
White Pearl Heart
Snowflake stamp
Stickles Star Dust

I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Creative Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Papelitos Challenge # 12 - Anything Goes
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Show us your Ribbon ( Stickles, Pearl heart and papers are all over six months)
Sketch n Stash Challenge # 96 - Sketch  ( the Stickles, Pearl  Heart and Papers are all over 6 months old
the rest is new)

16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and design.xxx

rachel said...

beautiful card Marlene - really fab image! Have a great day! Rachel xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the image and the colours are fabulous

Sue

Unknown said...

What an adorale image!
Hugs
Kim M
x

Unknown said...

Or even ...
adorable!!!!!
Sorry about that!

pam said...

hi marlene, gorgeous card, fabulous layout pam

Teresa said...

Hello Marlene, Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, I've not had much time to get round all my favourite blogs. This card is gorgeous, I bet your craft room will look lovely, will we be seeing piccies of it? I know I'm nosy lol I love looking at craft rooms. :o)
Thanks for visiting my blog I do appreciate it. Hugs Teresa xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love your colours and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

Chrissy C said...

Great cards just lately, just seemed to have caught up at last. Can't wait to see your new craftroom - very exciting.

Wendy Fraser said...

So sweet, I love those papers too. xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and papers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at SNS, Hugs Juliexx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Marlene. All the best with your work on the craft room. Can't wait to see the finished results.

Edna x

Sarah said...

Great card Marlene. Fab Papers. Good luck with preparing your craft room.

Sarah x

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is gorgeous Marlene, I adore these new SN images! Hope you get your craft room finished!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Sarah-Jane said...

Fab Christmas card. I like the image and the Kraft card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...