Wednesday 7 November 2012

Apples Fall DT card for TSB

Hi Everyone,

This is my DT card for the Stamping Boutique Challenge FALL, so come over and join us this week. At first I wasn't very sure about this one, they are supposed to be Toffee Apples not sure if I've got the colours right.
My Husband has been of work since Monday, he has a sore throat and cough, I think it is what Matthew had last week, at first I thought it was something else, so I was worried. So I haven't done much crafting this week, he is getting better, I think he will be off work until Monday. Enough waffling.

Onto my card

Craftwork Blank Card
First Edition Papers
Kraft card
WOC flowers and leaves
Pearls
Ribbon
Distress Ink for the edges of the blank card
Distressing tool
Promarkers and Flexmarkers

I am entering this card into the following challenges

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Hope hubby get's better soon. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Marlene..:o)

Big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

This gorgeous Marlene. I love the colours.
I hope you hubby feel better soon
Sue

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great layout.xxx

rachel said...

fabulous card Marlene - those apples look pretty yummy! Big Hugs rachel xx

pam said...

brilliant card Marlene, fab image & layout pam

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Marlene, great image.
Hope hubby feels better soon.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene,I like the toffee apples and the layout.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love your colours and yummy image ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...