Thursday 29 November 2012

DT card for My Heart Pieces

This is my 2nd post of today, This is my DT card for My Heart Pieces I really should have had this posted last week, I have been so busy with one thing and another this is the first chance I have had to post it.
It was my Husband's Birthday today, so we had a lovely Chinese meal and a quiet evening at home.

Onto My Card.

White Scalloped Blank Card
Red Card
Prima Papers
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Lace
Nellie Snellen Flower Punch
Woodware Leaf Punch
Ribbon
Distressing Tool
Stickles Star Dust
Anita's 3D Gloss
Pearls

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Divas  by Design  Challenge # 63 - Glitter and Sparkle
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge # 42 - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge # 125 - Lots of Layers
There's Magic in the Air Challenge - Sparkle


10 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous Marlene the image is adorable and I love the layout and flowers. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous colours and layout

Sue

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous card, fab image and I love those papers. xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

pam said...

fabulous card Marlene, love this image.
pam

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs pops x

Unknown said...

Hi Marlene, such a cute image and lovely card. Great flowers as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

wannabcre8tive said...

This is adorable. Thanks, for joining us over at There's Magic in the Air/Paper Cupcakes.

Rina said...

So cute!
So glad you decided to join us at the Diva's By Design Challenge this week, please come back again!
DT Member~~~ Rina ***

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...