Thursday 29 November 2012

DT card for TSB

Good Evening Everyone,

Here is my card for DT card for the Stamping Boutique. This week the challenge is 'Inspired by Music'
So why not come over and join us this week.

White Blank Card
Kraft card
Marianne Design Papers
Marianne Design Dies
Ribbon
Pearl Heart
WOC Flower and Leaves
My own sentiment.
Promarkers and Flexmarkers

I am entering this into the following Challenges.

Crafts and Me Challenge # 112 - Ribbon or Trim
Creative Moments Challenge # 5 - Anything Goes
I love Promarkers Challenge #145 - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image

Sue

Chrissy C said...

Both great cards as always.

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.i love your rich colours and fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Great card Malene, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...