Friday 5 April 2013

Birthday Card for a Friend's Daughter


Good Evening Everyone,

It has been a glorious day here today, I even had to open the window in my Craft Room because it was to hot. I have made this card for a friends daughter, she will be 16, her Mum said hat she wasn't very Girly a bit of a Tomboy, so I hope she likes this, she is into Horses so hopefully it will be ok.

Onto my Card

White Scalloped Blank card
Gorjuss Papers
Pearl Heart shape
Prima wooden heart shape
Ribbon and Pearls
LOTV sentiment
Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Digi is from Robyn's Fetish which a won, it can be found here, it is called a Hunting we shall go.
Martha Stewart Border Punch
X-Cut Corner Punch


I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Little Miss Muffet Challenge # 58 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Design Challenge - All about Animals
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Happy Birthday
My Grafico Challenge # 148- Anything goes

9 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the image and fabulous colouring.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Marlene - love that bright image - wonderful xx

Chrissy C said...

Great one

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card Marlene, a perfect image for a tomboy!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, great use of those Gorjuss papers. xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

mags said...

A lovely card Marlene. Lovely colours and image. Sounds like it will be perfect for your friends daughter.
Mags
x

coops said...

so stunning marlene.i love your rich colours and great image :D

xx coops xx

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that sweet image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...