Thursday 14 August 2014

C.R.A.FT. Challenge DT card




Good Evening My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well, if not I am sending big hugs to you.
This is my DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
The theme this week is Christmas,
so make a start with your Christmas Cards and come and join us.

Onto my Card

Kraft Card
Dovecraft Christmas papers
Woodware Corner Punch
Memory Box Lindeman Snowflake
Memory Box Snow Flake Corner
Crystal Gem
Promarkers
Ribbon Bow
LOTV Tag Sentiment
The Stamping Boutique Digi Stamp - Nesting Dolls
Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Completely Christmas Challenge # 24 - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Christmas Cards all Year Round August Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 48 - Snowflakes

Thank you for stopping by to look at my card, I really do appreciate and love reading your comments
you wish to leave me

Bye for now


10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Marlene. I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

rachel said...

this is lovely Marlene - I adore the Russian dolls image - fabulous xx

Unknown said...

I always wanted a set off these dolls growing up, gorgeous card Marlene, hugs xxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love the Russian Dolls image Marlene, beautifully coloured, lovely design and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Veerle said...

Very cute with the russian dolls Marlene. Hugs, Veerle x

coops said...

so stunning marlene.i love your colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image too and the layout is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Snowflakes “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card - sweet image.
Thank you for sharing with Winter Wonderlands 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...